U-Turns are like course corrections on the highway of life.
Double-back if you missed a turn; turn around if you aren’t sure of the direction you’re going.
In this economy it is easy to play it safe, easy to take the course others expect of you.
Follow your gut, follow your passions and take the fork in the road.
But No U-Turns. You’ve been there. Done that.
- Mom, what’s your job?
- “No one here wears shoes.” Shift perspective and create opportunity.
- Tackle the Unexpected
- Unplug on weekends. You gain more than you miss.
- Are you asking a more powerful question?
- Are you leading by example?
- What are you doing for fun?
- No U-Turns
- Move over football, there’s a new Super Bowl Spectator Sport: Ad Tweets
- check out the Hey Girl Momma Go Blog
- Check out Wildside. Great 80’s Heavy Metal band.
- Chris Brogan – all things social media
- ClickZ – all thing digital marketing
- Conversation Agent
- Digitas blog
- Entrepreneur Magazine article:Finding your passion
- Where I swam with the dolphins in Costa Rica